Saturday, February 2, 2008

What's this?

Here's a little project I've been putting off for quite some time now. One night, I happened to be able to have some time to myself 'cause I couldn't sleep for hours, so I picked this journal out and started to write.

This is my little tribute to the great artist, Rembrandt van Rijn (1606~1669). I hope he's as interested as I am in what I'm doing in this little... joint effort. I've never seen any of his work in real life myself.

The journal's called 'A Blank Rembrandt' because at the time of its conception, the notebook didn't have any contents. You'll find that I'm talking to this notebook. What I'm doing is I'm rewriting most of the text I've written on this particular notebook in this online journal. The junk I write in it can get silly.

There are times that I can't understand even my own penmanship. That's when I give up and skip rewriting pages. I can try my best the next time I get some more free time and check the notebook I fondly call ‘Rembrandt’.

A bit of a trivia: The word ‘notebook’ was used 4 times in this thing and the person who gave me this notebook likes that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment