Monday, June 29, 2009

Makati never runs out of cabs

Yeap, hi, just got back from a little something with friends. I'll let you know that it's 1 in the morning and I just sneaked into our house. Munching on this leftover cinnamon roll I got from... where'd I get this again?

Still a bit woozy. I was worried I'd have to walk back home just like I did from the same place five years back, but a friend of mine, RJ, told me not to worry 'cause Makati wouldn't run out of taxis. What he did say proved to be right as we found ourselves this really long strip of taxis waiting for passengers to ride in this little taxi traffic... they were just like ants.

A generous guy who I didn't really know prior to today 10%-treated me to a movie. I was willing to pay for it myself but... yeah. Took his offer anyway!

What else...

I kinda have this weird fascination with ‘dead’ cigarettes. Toyed a bit with some and lit them up again.

See ya, Rembrandt. Still dizzy here, gotta look for some more things to eat.


Ramoan

No comments:

Post a Comment